Unifying, Developing and Inspiring the Creative Industry
AFCI.UK – Association For Creative Industries UK (Formerly CHA-UK Craft & Hobby Association – UK), formed in May 2012, registered as a non-for-profit trade association (No. 07914498), designed to Unify, Develop and Inspire the UK Creative Craft and Hobby Industry.
Based in the UK, specifically catering to the needs of creative, craft and hobby professionals from designers, educationalists, start-ups, independent retailers, chain and online stores, buyers, suppliers, TV channels, manufactures, wholesalers, publishers and everyone in between.
Governed by a volunteer group called Board Members who represent a broad cross-section of the UK creative, craft and hobby industry, collectively we work for the success of the association and ultimately, you, our members!
Aims and Missions
Every association has aims and missions; by joining the AFCI.UK you will be able to get the encouragement you need to help achieve yours.
- Unifying the creative, craft and hobby industry
- Developing the creative craft and hobby industry and helping our members achieve success
- Providing a trade association that is unique to the needs of the creative, craft and hobby market and governed by industry leaders
- Providing specific benefits to all members
- Offering affordable membership options with tangible returns
- To be the corner stone of the creative, craft and hobby industry
While our aims are few the benefits to you and your business are limitless!
- AFCI.UK will be the corner stone of the UK creative industry by providing our members with the opportunities, information, support, advice they need and deserve to become more successful.
- AFCI.UK will consistently add value to members and build a healthy, vibrant and successful global creative market.
Our Membership Mission Statement/Promise to all members is to:
Contact Craig De Souza, Executive Director of the AFCI.UK
for a friendly conversation on 01206 364 977 or email@example.com