BUYER Membership – Companies whose principal business is purchasing craft, creative and hobby merchandise for resell to a consumer.
(Bricks and mortar store-front retailers, online/catalogue retailers, institutional buyers, and TV/media sales retailers.)
Buyer Membership Fees Are calculated by annual turnover:
- Level 1 – £100K per annum = £100+vat
- Level 2 – £100k to £1m = £200+vat
- Level 3 – £1m+ = £350+vat.
Buyer member benefits:
- Access to new suppliers with whom no previous contact
- Access to special offers and promotions by suppliers to members
- Access to trends and research obtained by the AFCI.UK
- Easy access to calendar information about shows and events Educational videos, webinars for business developments
- Members newsletters to keep members up-to-date on developments Networking opportunities to meet likeminded professionals
- Up-to-date news and “hot news” through the AFCI.UK website
- Free 30 minute legal helpline and I.P law
- Free 30 minute Accountancy and booking keeping helpline
- Access to trends and research obtained by the AFCI.UK Additional information on website on new products/ developments
- Free entry to Creativation (Phoenix, USA), Creativeworld (Frankfurt, Germany) and H+H (Cologne, Germany)
- Discounted tickets at One Big Show
- Dedicated member hotline for directing questions about the industry
- Click on the Membership Form
- Fill out the membership
- Select Membership Level, based on your companies annual turnover.
- Pay the membership fee
A member of our team will be in contact within 7 working day, in the meantime if you require further information or would like to speak to us directly call 01206 364977 or email email@example.com
OTHER WAYS TO SIGN UP AND PAY:
To pay via BACS, cheque or to fill in a paper document, download the membership form and payment details by CLICKING HERE.