Sponsorship and support of the AFCI.UK, its aims and goals, is a good way of increasing brand awareness, which helps to generate trade and consumer awareness to foster brand loyalty. A sponsor can reinforce brand and awareness among the creative, craft and hobby industry. Sponsorship is not an act of charity – it generates positive return on investment (ROI).
A CHA-UK sponsor can enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- Engaging with an industry that is worth £3.4 billion pounds
- Raising brand awareness
- Create positive PR
- Provide attractive content for a range of products and services
- Build and boost brand positioning
- Support sales promotional campaign
- Promote good relations within the creative, craft and hobby industry
There are other incentives in being a sponsor or supporter of the AFCI.UK which can be adapted to suit your needs and requirements.
Our current Halo Sponsors are:
“Create and Craft are proud to sponsor CHA-UK and be able to support growth across the creative industry in the UK.”
Becoming a sponsor of the AFCI.UK is a symbiotic relationship with each sponsorship being different and tailor-made to suit the needs of the sponsor.
Sponsorship covers exposure and brand awareness via:
- Trade show marketing material
- Membership newsletters
- Website involvement
- One Big Show participation
- Targeted marketing
To become a Halo sponsor or Support contact Craig De Souza, Executive Director, on 01206 364977 or firstname.lastname@example.org