Attending the CHSI show 21-23 February 2016, the CHA-UK stand is K12, if you are a member we have fabulous daily prize draws, a few unique offers, the CHA-UK Designer showcase stands and a host of Supplier members that will be exhibiting make sure you visit them all.
CHA-UK Designer Showcase at CHSI
[accordion title =”Click here for the full list”]
- Bert & Gerts Merchant Stores – www.bertandgerts.co.uk – Stand L06
- Cassie Brown Designs – www.passion4cakes.com– Stand L07
- Clare Brown Designs – www.clarebrowndesign.com – Stand K11
- Diane Rooney – www.dianerooney.co.uk – Stand K08
- Dizzy Di – www.dizzydi.co.uk – Stand K10
- Jaine Drake Basement Studio – www.basementstudio.lu – Stand K09
- Shabby Dandelion – www.shabbydandelion.blogspot.co.uk – Stand L05
- Sharon Callis Crafts – www.sharoncalliscrafts.blogspot.com – Stand L08
- Tigerlily Makes – www.tigerlilymakes.co.uk – Stand K07
CHA-UK Suppliers Members at CHSI, visit their stands to see what is on offer.
[accordion title = “Click her for the full list”]
- Aceville Publications Ltd – www.crafts-beautiful.com – Stand F07
- Chameleon Pens – blog.chameleonpens.com – Stand L28
- Craft Focus Magazine – www.craftfocus.com – Stand J15
- Craft yourself Silly – www.craftyourselfsilly.com – Stand A37
- Creative Expressions – www.creative-expressions.uk.com – Stand Q32
- Creative World of Crafts Ltd – www.creativeworldofcrafts.co.uk – Stand H21
- Debbi Moore Designs Ltd – www.debbimoore.co.uk – Stand G18
- Deflecto Europe – www.deflecto-europe.com – Stand H16
- DMC Creative World Ltd – www.dmccreative.co.uk – Stand F16
- ExaClair Limited – www.exaclair.co.uk – Stand J14
- Fiskars France SAS – www.fiskars.com – Stand E08
- Groves – www.groves-banks.com – Stand E01
- Honey Doo Crafts – www.honeydoocrafts.co.uk – Stand BS14
- Hunkydory Crafts Ltd – www.hunkydorycrafts.co.uk – Stand F04
- I T S Textile Traders – www.its-sales.co.uk – Stand M10
- Immediate Media Company Limited – www.immediatemedia.co.uk – Stand J30
- IndigoBlu – www.indigoblu.com – Stand Q02
- Jones & Co (Nottingham) Ltd – www.jonesnottm.co.uk – Stand A11
- Katy Sue Designs Ltd – www.katysuedesigns.com – Stand C02
- Korbond Industries Ltd – www.korbond.co.uk – Stand D24
- Lea Lu – www.lealu.co.uk – Stand F22
- The Makerss / Hawthorn Press – www.themakerss.co.uk – Stand BS04
- PaperArtsy – www.paperartsy.co.uk – Stand F02
- Personal Impressions – www.personalimpressions.com – Stand H28/H30
- Powertex UK Ltd – www.powertex.co.uk – Stand E10
- Practical Publishing International Ltd – www.practicalpublishing.co.uk – Stand E32
- Premium Art Brands Ltd www.premiumartbrands.com – Stand E12
- Search Press Ltd – www.searchpress.com – Stand J22
- SoloCrafts – www.solocrafts.com – Stand A29
- Tattered Lace – www.tatteredlacetrade.com – Stand C24
- Tonic Studios Ltd – www.tonic-studios.co.uk – Stand G02
- Trimcraft Ltd – www.trimcraftdirect.com – Stand G08
- Viridian’s Demo Den – www.viridianyarn.com – Stand K34
- Visage Textiles/The Craft Cotton Co – www.visagetextiles.com – Stand H36
- Woodware Craft Collection Ltd – www.woodware.co.uk – Stand H46/H48
- WOW Embossing Powders – www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk – Stand D34
Free 30 minute consultation in IP law specialist’s Briffa Law at CHSI show
[accordion title =”Click here for information”]
Briffa, Intellectual Property Lawyers are offering ,CHA-UK members, one to one session at CHSI to help you with all our intellectual property and contract questions. You are selling your products and making some money – but how do you use intellectual property to protect and grow your business. It’s a hot topic and something that every business needs bespoke advice about.
Key questions are: What to protect? What type of contracts to make? What to focus on and what not to worry about.
A meeting with a Briffa lawyer can shine light on this and give you a clear path for your business success. Don’t miss this valuable opportunity for a half hour session on CHA-UK stand K12 on 22nd Monday.
Contact Craig De Souza to book a slot – email@example.com [/accordion]
Unique EPoS & Website offer for CHA-UK Members
[accordion title =”Click Here For Details”]
https://www.intelligentretail.co.uk/Intelligent Retail, who will exhibiting at CHSI on Stand G03, has provided EPoS systems and websites to craft retailers for almost a decade. Have been regulars at the Stitches show for many years and a partner of CHA UK since its inception.
Their system provides:
- Affordable EPoS and stock control designed to be very easy to use.
- A link to many kinds of eCommerce website (or has one built in) so you have one easy system for all areas.
- Options to help you sell some products on Amazon or eBay if you want to.
It is designed for smaller retailers who wish to gain better control of stock and deliver better customer service across the business.
Your CHA-UK membership entitles you to:
- Free Connect Back Office Licenses – For every till that you buy, receive a Free Back Office Licence and Free monthly support & updates whilst you are a CHA-UK member. This is a saving of £494.
- Free eCommerce SEO Program – Free website marketing for 4 months when your buy a website from Intelligent Retail along with our system. Our friendly UK team has 10 years’ experience in pushing retail websites up in Google to get more visitors. This package normally costs over £800 and will help you get started on marketing your website. Applies to members that buy a Connect system plus hardware along with an Intelligent Retail professional website (Level 1, 2 or 3).
- Free Barcode Connect – Barcode Connect is usually £135 for setup and training plus £9.99 per month for the service. There is no doubt that stock control systems make a massive difference for modern craft retailers. Barcode Connect helps retailers get more products into the EPOS system – they ask the supplier to upload products to it and make them available for retailers to download. These are then shared with other Craft retailers that use the system. This will be Free with your CHA-UK membership.
Visit on stand G03 at CHSI or contact our team for more information [/accordion]