We are really excited to bring you some great news! The Crafting Live team have been working hard to bring you the best consumer shows for the New Year and we can now announce that we have now incorporated the two Great British Craft Festival shows into our family.
These will be re-branded as Crafting Live events and will run on the same format, to engage with customers, bringing education and inspiration in partnership with Create & Craft TV.
Join some of your favourite Crafty celebrities including Stephanie Weightman and Nancy Watt for thousands of FREE Make & Takes at every Crafting Live show.
We will be reaching out to customers and expect to greet around 60,000+ through the doors to our events during the 2017 show season.
We now have 7 exciting shows planned for 2017 as follows:
- Sandown – Saturday 28th & Sunday 29th January
- Doncaster – Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th March
- Belfast – Thursday 27th, Friday 28th & Saturday 29th April
- Bolton – Friday 9th & Saturday 10th June
- Doncaster – Saturday 15th & Sunday 16th July
- Stoneleigh – Saturday 30th Sept & Sunday 1st October
- Peterborough – Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th November
We have some very special deals for exhibitors, not only multi-show discounts and a discount for CHA-UK members, but also for those who booked the first six shows – the seventh show will be absolutely FREE of charge.
Contact email@example.com or 07495 072 495 for details