The Trade Mission to Atlanta, Georgia, in the United States of America – in March 2015 – will be an inspiring and practical experience, designed to help SMEs that are looking to export overcome the challenges of the US market.
We want to help successful businesses connect with people and opportunities, and grow in one of the world’s largest markets.
The US can be a difficult and confusing export destination. Despite this, it remains one of the most important destinations for UK SME exports, and British products are highly regarded in the US.
The Guardian Small Business Network and UPS want to help SMEs thrive in this market – and to share what we learn more widely with you, our Small Business Network members.
The winning business owners who secure a position on our Mission will:
- Receive invaluable one-on-one guidance from top trade experts, including UK Trade and Investment
- Meet British businesses that have already established a presence in the American market
- Hear inspiring presentations and attend tailored meetings
- Forge new export and business links with American firms
- See the inner workings of the global logistics industry first-hand