Supplier Membership: Companies whose principal business is supplying craft, hobby and merchandise through manufacturing, publishing, distributing or providing services to industry companies.
(Manufacturers, Distributors, Consumer publishers/media, Trade publishers, and Service providers)
Supplier Membership Fees Are calculated by annual turnover:
- Level 1 -£100k per annum = £200+vat
- Level 2 – £100k to £1m = £325+vat
- Level 3 – £1m+ = £500+vat.
Supplier Membership Benefits:
- Access to new Buyers with whom no previous contact
- Advice on legislation affecting packaging regulations etc Beneficial rates for exhibiting at trade shows [incl USA]
- Access to trends and research obtained by the AFCI.UK
- Easy access to calendar information about shows and events Educational videos, webinars for business developments
- Members newsletters to keep members up-to-date on developments Networking opportunities to meet likeminded professionals
- Up-to-date news and “hot news” through the AFCI.UK website
- Free 30 minute legal helpline and I.P law
- Free 30 minute Accountancy and booking keeping helpline
- Access to trends and research obtained by the AFCI.UK Additional information on website on new products/ developments
- Free entry to Creativation (Phoenix, USA), Creativeworld (Frankfurt, Germany) and H+H (Cologne, Germany)
- Discounted tickets at One Big Show
- Dedicated member hotline for directing questions about the industry
Steps to Join…
- Click on the Membership Form
- Fill out the membership
- Select Membership Level, based on your companies annual turnover.
- Pay the membership fee
A member of our team will be in contact within 7 working day, in the meantime if you require further information or would like to speak to us directly call 01206 364977 or email email@example.com
OTHER WAYS TO SIGN UP AND PAY:
To pay via BACS, cheque or to fill in a paper document, download the membership form and payment details by CLICKING HERE.