AFCI.UK is totally transparent about how it deals with your personal data, and we’ll only use it for our own internal purposes. The information you give us will never be passed onto a third party company.
If you join AFCI.UK we will need to pass your membership details onto to AFCI (US) who processes membership, but all communications will come from AFCI.UK.
We may publish your company name on our sites, www.afci.uk and www.creativeindustrynews.com, or social media but we will not disclose your personal address, phone number or email address without consent.
The data we collect from you
AFCI.UK collects information and data about you in a few ways:
- When you join our newsletter – you supply us with you company name, first and last name, email and website only. We use Mailchimp to do this securely and to send you emails in the future. You can update your information and unsubscribe at any time.
- When you join AFCI.UK- you supply us with your company name, company address, main contact, secondary contact (first and last name), email and web address, social media accounts, company turnover, company type and sector you work in. We then create a profile online, that you can update, we will be provided with a password to access a secure area on our website known as the members area.
- You information is given to the US office to process a membership, so that you’re a global member of AFCI. Please note all communications will come from AFCI.UK
- All payments are processed via PayPal or BACS so your credit card details are not stored on our system. All our sites are GEO trust secure.
- If you contact by us by email – a record of this contact may be kept for a short period, and deleted periodically.
- Cookies are used as a means for our website to remember your preferences, and hopefully improve your experience. Most browsers are pre-set to accept cookies; however, you can adjust your browser to disable cookies or warn you when they’re being used but do remember if you disable your cookies it may impact on your website experience.
- We use Google Analytics to gather statistics on how you view our website. This helps us find out what content is the most popular so we can provide you with more content like this.
WE DON’T PASS YOUR CONTACT DETAILS ONTO ANY THIRD PARTY COMPANY FOR ANY MARKETING PURPOSES
Our postal address is: AFCI.UK c/o Warden House, 37 Manor Road, Colchester Essex, CO3 3LX, +44 (0) 1206 364977