Did you know:
● 93% of Pinterest users use the platform to plan or make purchases.
● More than 56% of online adults use more than one social media platform.
● 90% of marketers said that social media is important to their businesses.
● Almost 90% of marketers say their social marketing efforts have increased exposure for their business, and 75% say they’ve increased traffic.
Social Media should be an important part of your marketing strategy as a craft business.
Following on from his seminar at AFCI.UK, Warren is going to be delivering a live, and certified webinar on the 17th October, at 7pm on how you can build a Social Media Strategy that works for your business.
Warren will share with you how to build brand awareness and engagement, increase followers and leads over the Christmas period, New Year and throughout 2018.
With over 10 years of social media experience, along with 25 years sales & marketing experience, Warren truly understands what businesses NEED to run a successful Social Media campaign that delivers results.
Here is how you will benefit from Warren’s live webinar:
● Learn his winning formula to creating a Social Media campaign that works
● Understand why being “niche” market focused wins business
● Define your brand value proposition
● Learn what makes the perfect landing page copy
● What 67% of your potential customer are thinking about
● How ONE action can increase lead generation by 200%
● Define your tone of voice
● Create engaging visuals for your campaign
● How to automate your campaign content
● Set goals, objectives and measure success
This webinar is complimentary, and all you have to do to secure your place is sign up here!
We look forward to seeing you online, on the 17th October at 7pm!
Top 100 Global Influencer in 2017 and award-winning blogger, author and digital entrepreneur with 10 years online experience. Warren started his career as a professional hip-hop dancer, and is now an international Digital Transformation keynote speaker, author and coach who built a £1m technology company in less than 2 years.
Warren’s vision is to help 100,000 companies go through a profound digital transformation of their business and organisational sales and marketing activities by 2020. To reach this goal, Think Digital First is a methodology, book and an online education company offering video courses in social media, digital marketing, and business skills, founded in 2015.
Craig505967 - author
Executive Director at AFCI.UK (Association For Creative Industries UK)